Our primary targeted beneficiaries are school students of families from extremely poor background and who are in need of a helping hand. Unlike mass support projects, we do a case by case verification (through volunteers) of each request before confirming the support. Thus we ensure that the contributions are channelled and utilised effectively for those who are genuinely needy.
We are dedicated to educate children living Below Poverty Line (BPL).
We lay tremendous emphasis on the poor, distressed, abused, underprivileged and illiterate. We help them reintegrate into society by providing food, education, training in manual work, craftsmanship, art and other connected activities.
Who We Serve
- People suffering from physical, mental, psychological or any other form of sickness in relation to their health
- Orphaned (fully/partially), abandoned street children
- Distressed or abused persons
- Unwed mothers, widows, divorced or abandoned women
- Old and aged (those who have passed the age of 65 and are not in any gainful service or employment)
- Unemployed, homeless or financially distressed people
- People affected by natural calamities
- Underprivileged people living in rural and backward areas of India
Send us a Message
Let us know how you wish to partner with us.